Unique solutions in Process Analytical Technology
Various processes to create nanoparticles exist within different industries such as pharma, cosmetics, inks, coatings, chemicals, food and more.
Analytik Announces Unique Nanoparticle Sizer Technology from InProcess-LSP Cambridge, UK – July 2021 Analytik Ltd Analytik Ltd, specialists in providing and supporting pioneering technology in the UK …
Real-Time droplet size monitoring of nano emulsions during high pressure homogenization A novel instrument (the NanoFlowSizer) and methodology for inline nanoparticle sizing is presented to enable …
Our next live conferences From September onwards we will be present at the following conferences with our NanoFlowSizer and experts able to answer your questions. We are …
InProcess-LSP exsists of a team of professionals in physics, process analytical technology and software developers.
Continuous nanoparticle manufacturing system integrates with InProcess-LSP NanoFlowSizer for size characterization
What’s in it for you?
- The only TRUE PAT tool for inline measurements
- Particle size distribution in flow
- No sampling or dilution
- Ideal for sterile processes
- Fast and continuous, data every 10 sec
- Flexible for many applications and scales
Creates significant cost savings for your process
- Experts in nanoparticle size analysis
- Inventors of the NanoFlowSizer
- High level experience in (PAT) science
- Innovative company with efficient communication lines
- Strong background in process and product development
Where can you meet us?
Taking your process forward