Unique solutions in Process Analytical Technology
Various processes to create nanoparticles exist within different industries such as pharma, cosmetics, inks, coatings, chemicals, food and more. Commonly applied ‘bottom-up’ approaches in which …
Continuous nanoparticle manufacturing system integrates with InProcess-LSP NanoFlowSizer for size characterization
Analytik Announces Unique Nanoparticle Sizer Technology from InProcess-LSP Cambridge, UK – July 2021 Analytik Ltd Analytik Ltd, specialists in providing and supporting pioneering technology in the UK …
Real-Time droplet size monitoring of nano emulsions during high pressure homogenization A novel instrument (the NanoFlowSizer) and methodology for inline nanoparticle sizing is presented to enable …
Our next live conferences From September onwards we will be present at the following conferences with our NanoFlowSizer and experts able to answer your questions. We are …
InProcess-LSP exsists of a team of professionals in physics, process analytical technology and software developers.
What’s in it for you?
- The only TRUE PAT tool for inline measurements
- Particle size distribution in flow
- No sampling or dilution
- Ideal for sterile processes
- Fast and continuous, data every 10 sec
- Flexible for many applications and scales
Creates significant cost savings for your process
- Experts in nanoparticle size analysis
- Inventors of the NanoFlowSizer
- High level experience in (PAT) science
- Innovative company with efficient communication lines
- Strong background in process and product development
Where can you meet us?
Taking your process forward