XsperGo: Patented Software for NanoFlowSizer
The NanoFlowSizer is operated by the in-house developed XsperGo software.
The NanoFlowSizer records spatially resolved data at high frequency in a continuous mode. The XsperGo software unravels large data amounts into meaningful particle size information. Besides particle size information other relevant information such as temperature readings and viscosity profiles are managed in XsperGo as well.
Wide range of data accessible
Particle size distribution, Z-average particle size, single and multiple scattering data
- Every 10 seconds: particle size and distribution information
- Z-average particle size, particle size distribution, PDI etc. are reported in real time
Unique and highly efficient algorithms in Xspergo Software
The software encompasses unique and highly efficient algorithms, enabling to distinguish between single and multiple scattered signals as well as correction for flow applications.
Assured data quality
For every measurement a large number of build-in diagnostic tests are applied (in the background) to assure data accuracy. The diagnostic functions at the background feed the data quality indicators in the user interface, presenting relevant data quality information to the user related to the obtained signals for flow pattern, flow rates, intensity, etc.
The XsperGo software also allows to re-process the measured data with different processing settings.
- Shear Rate
- Flow Pattern
- Depth Resolved Data
- Cumulant Z-average
- Cumulant PDI
- PSD mean particle size
- PSD Z-avr peak
- PSD PDI
- d10, d50 and d90
XsperGo general Features
- Project Settings configuration with ability to save and load project files
- Automatic Control Limits Checking and Warnings
- Measurement Signal Adjustment
- Automatic Module Change Detection and identification.
- Internal and external (PT100) temperature measurement
- Auto Focus signal optimization
- Measurement and Particle Sizing Analysis
- Over 50 Analysis values per sample point
- Particle Size Distribution Graph
- Signal and Correlation Graphs
- Flow speed and shear rate Graphs
- Add notes to sample measurements
- Viewing previously recorded data
- Reprocessing previously recorded data
- Module management
- Solvent management for Temperature-Viscosity/Refractive index formula
- Export data to CSV/Excel and Matlab
- Configurable data storage locations
- Configurable datetime display format
- OPC-UA Server interface
- Extensive Help system
XsperGo software GMP compliant
GMP and 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
XsperGo software is now re-designed to be 21 CFR Part 11 compliant and meets the FDA guidelines for use in a GMP environment.
A set of functions provides a secure environment to record data with the NanoFlowSizer and guarantees the authenticity of the sample data recorded and stored.
The access of users can be customized to any manufacturing process or situation. All (user) actions, changes of parameters, decision points and error messages are recorded in an electronic logbook to provide a full audit trail.
- Closed system with User Access Control
- User Access Management for managing user accounts and access rights.
- Configurable User access rights for using specific software functions.
- Configurable User rights for changing measurement and analysis parameters.
- User access statistics reporting.
- Configurable policy for password expiration and complexity.
- Full audit trail with timestamp and user account information of all actions performed.
- Recording of all actions, parameter changes, configurations, decision points, warnings and error messages in an electronic logbook.
- Export and print functions of logbook files to CSV or PDF.
- Secured data storage with file encryption.
- Windows User Account Control integration for secure storage of data files.
- Analysis reporting file viewable in HTML and PDF format.
Modular system with endless options
Benefits for you
- Insight in process dynamics
- Cost reduction
- Faster processing
- Less waste
- Reduced process steps
- Continuous improvement