.NET Developer / Tester
.NET Developer / Tester
Who are we looking for?
For the development of new software for our products we are looking for a .NET Developer/Tester to join our software team. The team is responsible for in-house development of Windows Desktop applications.
- Develop functionality and applications by producing efficient, maintainable and clean code
- Perform code reviews and provide meaningful and useful feedback
- Create unit and integration tests for new and existing components
- Design test scenarios and automated testing features
- Test and deploy new versions of the software
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm on new initiatives
- Keep up to date on new technologies and methodologies, and how they bring value to the business
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who can work autonomously on many different components, who can adapt to the changing priority of the roadmap, and who communicates well.
Besides that, you have a strong focus on the validation and testing of software. Not just on a coding level, but also from a user’s perspective.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Have 3+ years of relevant software engineering experience
- Know .NET framework and C# programming language
- Experience with validation and testing of software
- Experience using Git as version control system
- Experience with development of Windows Desktop applications
- Be proficient in spoken and written English
These things are considered a (big) plus
- Knowledge of hardware interfaces.
- Knowledge of Chemical Laboratory Processes.
- Experience with C++ and/or MATLAB.
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn. Enjoy working collaboratively in a diverse environment, with highly intelligent, critical and creative professionals, from many different backgrounds
Who we are
Find out more about our company here.
InProcess-LSP is based in Oss, The Netherlands, as a member of the Pivot Park community. Pivot Park is one of the most innovative and fast-growing biopharmaceutical science parks in Europe with more than 60 companies.
What do we offer?
A unique opportunity, a challenging position within a growing company, where own initiative and opportunities are highly valued. You will receive a competitive salary, pension contribution, 35 vacation days, the possibility of participation through a Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR) scheme and plenty of growth opportunities.
Excited? Please send your motivation and CV to us, we are waiting for you!
For more information about this vacancy: Marko Verbeek, email@example.com
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position.
Agency calls will not be appreciated.
How about working in a creative and innovative environment?
- Looking for a new challenge?
- Do you have a specific interest in our innovations?
- Do you like to work in a small team?
- Are you inspired by science in general?
- Your English is fluent?
You can send an open application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why join InProcess-LSP
- Be part of an energetic team
- Get inspired by professional scientists
- Immerse in process analytical technology
- Provide competitive benefits
- Provide high-quality tools and training
- Supports and rewards your professional growth
- Treats team members with respect, courtesy and fairness